Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE_1 StoryJumper

I decided to take a closer look at storyjumper.com.  StoryJumper is a website that allows you to create and publish children's books.  I set a goal this year to do more publishing with my students.   In the past I haven't published as much as I would've like to, so this year I am trying a new way through digital storybooks.  I found this site on a website for teachers and decided it would be perfect for me to use.

I started out by reading the 16 page tutorial book that the site offers. It was basic but beneficial.  I learned that you can even add your own drawings to the books and I know my students will enjoy doing this.

Below is a picture of the book tutorial that I read to learn how the site works.  I also watched the video that is provided on the website.  The video actually shows how to make a  page in a book.  I am excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment